Are you obsessed with parties and paper goods? Do you love working with people? Then you sound like the perfect fit for Duly Noted.
At Duly Noted, our mission is to provide an unforgettable experience for our customers when shopping in our store and we strive to provide top-notch customer service. The sales associate is the most important role to accomplish this mission. As a sales associate you are on the front lines in the store to greet customers, share your product knowledge and ensure each customer feels welcomed, cared for and valued.
We are currently looking to grow our weekend team.
• Perform all steps of excellent customer service.
• Warmly greet customers upon entry into the store.
• Gently ask open ended questions to engage customers in conversation related to our product offering.
• Identify items that our customers may not even know they are looking for.
• Share and inspire customers with your knowledge of our products.
• Maintain store operations center and visual merchandising displays in a clean and orderly manner to support our customers unforgettable experience.
Drive Sales and Profitability
• Take time to better understand our customers needs to make impactful product recommendations that not only accomplishes our mission of creating an unforgettable experience for our customers, but also encourages additional purchases to meet company sales goals.
• Encourage customer loyalty through explaining the benefits of becoming a rewards member.
• Become familiar with the products, brands and background to better promote products to customers.
• Demonstrate a passion for paper goods, creating the perfect party and celebrating each moment in our lives.
• Ability to maintain a positive can do attitude at all times.
• This position requires mostly evening and weekend availability, however, the ability to be flexible is key.
• Ability to stand for longer periods of time, easily move about the sales floor, climb stairs and carry/move boxes up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to work with various disinfecting and/or cleaning chemicals.
• Demonstrated ability to upsell customers to meet sales goals.
• Must be at least 18 years with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of two years of retail/sales experience is preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply below.